Varsity Letter Requirements
You can earn a varsity letter for your participation on the robotics team! To earn the letter, you must accumulate 500 points. You can earn points in these five ways:
- Every hour of team meeting attendance is worth 2 points.
- Each dollar of fundraising, not including sponsorships, is worth 1 point.
- Participating at a whole competition gets you 10 points.
- Mentoring an FTC® or FLL® team is worth 3 points per hour.
- Community service outside of robotics is worth 2 points per hour.
Expectations for Team Members
A Lakeshore FRC team member will:
- Be a positive and productive member of the team
- Be a good citizen
- Be punctual and proactive
- Start on time, end on time
- Check team communications regularly for event schedule
- Maintain current GPA at all times during season
BOSCH Scholarship Opportunity Available!
Read the relevant email here to read up on the details.
You can download the relevant PDFs below.Application Scholarship
|February 26, 2016||Deadline for students to submit their package to Team Representative – Mr. Portis|
|March 11, 2016||Teams submit completed applications for no more than two nominees to SMS (third party organization managing scholarship program for Bosch)|
|April 11, 2016||SMS notifies Bosch of award recipients|
|April 18, 2016||SMS notifies all nominees of status|
|August 2016||SMS mails checks to student recipients (payable to designated college/university)|
Phone:School phone number: (269) 428-1402
- Jon Woodard (Ext. 2162)
- Brad Smith (Ext. 2153)
Snail Mail:Lakeshore High School
5771 Cleveland Ave
Stevensville, MI 49127