This small web app turns whatever device you visit it on - laptop, tablet, phone, or anything in between - into an animated digital sign for use in cheering your team on at competitions!
Read the instructions below first, and then click the icon to the left to get the app.
- Tap or click the icon above.
- The app will open in your browser. If you're on a laptop, you're all set! It will still be accessible offline, so you can still use it if competition Wi-Fi isn’t great. To make the app easier to access, you can add a browser bookmark.
- If you’re on an iPhone, iPad, or some Android devices, you can add the app to your homescreen. On an iOS device, after you’ve visited the app in Safari, tap the share icon and then tap "Add to Home Screen." An icon will be added, and the app will be accessible even without Wi-Fi.
- To change options like colors, animations, and messages, tap or click on "Options" in the bottom-right corner of the screen to reveal the options.
- When you change the message, use backslashes (\) to divide the message into chunks that will be shown individually. For example, the default message is "LANCE\A\BOT". The backslashes make each word show up separately.
- If a word is too long to fit on the screen, use the font size option to make it fit.
- In the font dropdown, "Logo" means the font that's used in our team logo. You have to actually have the font installed on your device, which you probably don’t.
- If you’re writing a long message, tap or click the + sign next to the message box to get a larger message box. Then click the check mark button to set your message.
Phone:School phone number: (269) 428-1402
- Jon Woodard (Ext. 2162)
- Brad Smith (Ext. 2153)
Snail Mail:Lakeshore High School
5771 Cleveland Ave
Stevensville, MI 49127